Thursday, April 20, 2006

an ordinary life

A friend of mine who just started his blog today had me start my own today too after finding out that posting a comment I had to sign up for an account. He's got a lot of nice things to share too with his blog. Everyone who visits this blog should care check on his blog:moneyreallymatters and randomthingsthatmatter

I'm ur typical office busy bee worker, running around 8-5 work man hours, stuck in front of my laptop, emailing, reporting to a boss. Everyone will think that this is such a boring work-life. But I would want to object to that MATTER OF FACTLY point of view of the majority. Most of the time, we get dissuaded by what society thinks we SHOULD be doing, buying, having, spending, needing, wanting,loving. I've met a lot of people for the past year that made me look at this life I'm living now more extraordinary rather than ordinary. In the end, ordinary is from the pov of the others looking at me, but what matters is what I think and do with my life. Here's why I'm calling my blog "passions." I'd be discussing here my passions in life and the passions in life of the people I meet. I believe this is the hidden driving force what makes this life less so ordinary and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home