Saturday, April 26, 2008

happy family

It's been a year since I wrote in my blog. There's a reason why I was prompted to write a post here (even if no one really reads this! hehe!). I posted an entry earlier regarding two foreigner friends I have here in Shanghai whom I accidentally introduced to each other. After a year and a half, theyre married and now they recently got a bundle of joy, Leila. I just want to share to you the fruit of their love! Im so happy to have been part of this momentous moment.

It was a funny love story. It all started when I messed up my appointment and I mistakenly arranged to meet two separate friends on the same day. I fetched Flo in the subway stop to take him around Shanghai since he was my guest from hospitality club. Then, Asel called me up to remind me of our rendezvous! Oh noh!!!! I completely forgot I have a lunch meeting with her. So, I requested if they dont mind hanging around all at the same time since I cant meet them separately (as if they had a choice! :P) Anyway, it was a very long day. I took them around all over the scenic places in shanghai. I think Flo really enjoyed it but not Asel. After we had dinner, Flo still wanted to go out for drinks. Unfortunately, since I live in a DISTANT suburb in Shanghai, i cant hang out longer than 9pm ( I beat out Cinderella on this! At least, her curfew is 12mn) I asked Asel if she can take Flo to drinks. She was completely hesitant because she didnt like Flo at first. So with booze and dancing something got into them and the next thing I know they are so much into each other already. After a couple of months, I got an invitation to attend their wedding in Germany but I didnt go because I went to Taiwan.

Here's the culmination...they have the very cute and pretty Leila in their lives. It feels so much better to know that somehow I was instrumental to this love story. I played the unconscious cupid! Love happens in the most unexpected places and people. So, this gives me so much hope that I'd see this guy for me in the nearest future. I also want to have cute kids pulling and making me raging mad. It's being completely human to feel different emotions. I want to be as human as I can be and share all the love I have in me! hahaha! If there's this deserving guy :P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home