Wednesday, June 07, 2006

office fengshui


Here's what my plant looks like to enhance the CHI in my office.

I'm excited to move into my new office. Actually, it is not far from where I hold office now. Still in the same building inside the production area. I chose the date to move tomorrow because according to my Fengshui calendar, tomorrow (June 8) is the best day to move in. I hope it does.

I think this is a sign of my getting "old." I'm now beginning to find meaning and be more sensitive to the things around me. I finally decided that I'm getting myself a fortune plant. I think I was ripped off...:( Oh well, my selection of the plants composed of not to die asap plants so that I can maintain the "chi" in my new office.

Oh boy, what's the relevance of these plants with the heading of my blog. Hahaha! I want to have a green thumb. Let's see if I can develop a passion for taking care of plants. I think getting a dog is too high maintenance for a newbie care taker wanna be that I am. I hope I'll be able to "attend" to my plant's needs. Hahaha!

I will try to show u progress and decay ( I hope this will not happen)....Wish me luck! My name "Marie" in the Book of Names say that I should be a green thumb...have a knack with plants. The most that I had to deal with plants is green mongo seeds back in elementary school! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger janahbanana said...

wow! nice flowers,if you really have a green thumb,go get a cattleya plant:). I want one for the longest time ..hehehe

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home