Wednesday, June 21, 2006

aint no mountain high enough

I had a great weekend last week having the chance to climb Huangshan in Anhui Province. Huangshan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We are very lucky to hike up the mountain with perfect weather. 90% of the people whom I asked and has been there told me it is important and essential that we get there without rain.

It was kinda difficult but it was all worth it. It was a perfect trip having had the great company. A friend and my brother. We climbed up the mountain VERY SLOWLY. The supposed to be 4 hours hike took us perhaps 8hours. We got to the top around 8! hahaha! It was fun.

I dont know how to describe the scenery. I was only able to climb up the easy way and was already impressed with what I saw. All said it was more scenic and beautiful if we took the western steps. Oh well, I can only afford two days since I have to work. :) I think it was the experience of seeing a seemingly "dormant" mountain with the interplay of clouds, fog and sun. Within 30 seconds, u'll experience and see a different view. It was spectacular.

Anyway, here are some of the "nicer" pictures.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home