Friday, July 28, 2006

so hot

It's been a week since I got back from my vacation and my doglike cough is still making it hard for me to work. Shanghai is stinking hot these days. How i wish I can wear shorts or short skirts to work.

I just remembered since it's hot I want to feature one of my good college friend. She's in Beijing now working for a mnc company. She's really an interesting person. We are just different in a lot of ways but we really get a long very well together. She's ur cosmo chic. Prim and proper with whatever a girl is supposed to be. How i wish I can just have a tinge of her femininity. She tries to supply me to read on girl magazine because Im just too square. Im amazed on how she always easily get the guys she like under her spell.....Maybe because she's a great cook, great in housekeeping, very caring (even to my brothers, my brothers just love her when they stayed in her place when they were in Beijing). She's been through a lot too even at a very young age. I admire how she was able to carry on a very normal life now despite her turbulent past. She doesnt let her past stop her from fulfilling what she wants to do in life. Sometimes she has to disagree and disobey her parents to fulfil these things. Isn't it just too hot to have her as a friend? hehehe!

I cherish her friendship. We are cities apart but our friendship is still growing and being nurtured each day. I wish the best for you Aileen. U have a great life ahead of u. I miss u!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home