Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big Brother



I look forward mid-afternoon break to grab a cup of coffee in our in house coffee shop with my big brother here in Shanghai. He always surprise me with his words of wisdom. Sometimes I'm still skeptical but I like what he said today...

4 Important FAQ in Life:
1. Music
2. Laughter
3. Health
4. Sex

Common denominator = FREE. I asked if there's any order in its importance. He said the important thing is to strike the right balance. Each person requires a different amount that suits his/her personality. He said, music inspires us; laughter soothes our downs; health sustains; sex spices our routinary life.

As advised, I take care of item no. 4 when married. ;) I asked him if Filipinos are still conservative and for people in his generation, what is his stand. He said, one should keep it though it doesnt make u less of a person if u lose it. It's passe and too old school to make it a big issue. Time to get wild???? hahaha! Let's leave it to the gods to decide...:P

It makes sense talking about these simple things about life. I'm kinda down today having to stress myself of a long overdue work related issue i haven't resolved. It gives me a kick to hear these important things in life. Thus, not to be bothered so badly of some lows work brings (pimples are all over my forehead...grrr...)

If u happen to meet big brother, you will see how these 4 things influence his life. He looks way way way young for his age. He plays guitar, does photography, cracks very corny jokes (sometimes dirty), enjoys good and healthy food, as for item no. 4, u have to see him......Speaking of being passionate in living this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home