Friday, August 18, 2006

conquistadora

Today, a good friend of mine just left for Spain to make way for a new learning and new life. I think she's almost in Spain at this very moment.

It was a friendship filled with coincidences. I met her since she's a good friend of my sister and yet we ended up being closer. She's an interior designer. Personality filled with optimism, drive to get what she wants against all odds, up for each and every travel opportunity whether just around the corner or miles away.

I was a witness how she's able to make this trip possible. All it takes was a brave heart to make it all possible. Down to the last hour before she left motherland, she's filled with projects to finish. This didnt stop her from leaving. A passion to carry out what one has set out to get.

I have to learn to pour my heart out into what I should be doing. Just like u and me, even if u see me all smiles, I still feel down especially when things dont work my way.

Janah, a true conquistadora. Once she set her heart into fulfilling a thing, she makes sure she gets it done. How noble to have a friend like her. With regard to our friendship, she's also 100% in her time and effort to me. She's always there when I need the sanity and making sense out of an emotional breakdown. Just ur cushion when u need her.

Cheers to ur Spain endeavor, my wishes and prayers be with u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home