Monday, August 21, 2006

just a little help from a friend


I'm very happy for my sister, Bonnie that she has done a complete metamorphosis and catharsis at this point in time. Metamorphosis because I never thought she'd be able to do what I've been doing. She'd travel far far more exotic and interesting places. She'd read more classics than me. She'd climbed a couple of mountains I thought she'd never and will ever do. She's athletic now considering how she had been back in highschool, waterloo: physical education. Catharsis because she has been more positive in her outlook in life now. I am very surprised how everyone in the family has seen this 'glow' in her. She was very moody, cranky, couch potato, grumpy. But a catharsis happened. She deloaded that 'hate' in the world and began to realize, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...afterall.

Isn't it wonderful to see how people you grew up with all ur life and think that they'll be the same forever, will change. I've featured a couple of people here in my blog and the thing that binds everyone..... Passion needs change in us. When we are willing to change, it is easy for us to find our passion.

She has been a sucker for those korean series, a fan of various actors and loves cheesy movies. She loves to tinker on small stuffs and crafts, create something out of nothing. I think her change happened meeting a very important person. He has helped her be a better person and opened that the world is more than staying at home. (U know who u are, I'm very thankful for ur time and effort helping my sister be the person she is right now).

We meet new people and find new friends for the reason that helps us be a complete and better person. We meet friends who are totally different from us and yet we still become good friends. There's a part of humanity being social beings that make us become complete as we interact.

My sister, with the help of this guy, was able to change, enrich, realize some things that she thought she'd never be able to do. Inspiring...

So that means I need to find someone who can teach me to cook real and good food for free....any new friends willing and be patient with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home