Friday, September 01, 2006

jack of all trade, master of none

I'm feeling depressed today..YES! U got it right, I can also feel bad. Unlike u though, I can still momentarily give a smile (something I've developed which is my trademark). Anyway, work isn't so great that's why I've been thinking over and over where I am, who I am, why I am, how I am.

As a conclusion, I might just be a 'jack of all trade, master of none.' I have this passion to always try something I have not done and knowing I dont know yet. Some of friends ask me, do you have a favorite song, favorite movie, favorite actor/actress. After serious scanning/thinking...I can't mention any. Though if they suggest titles, I'd give a comment or two, whether it sucks or i like it. It makes me think twice am I the only person who is like this!?!?!

I only have a little of everything.....is this passion too? I think this is what too much liberal arts has done to me!!!!!! I'm thankful though for this liberal arts since it really helped me deal with different people on all walks of life.

With serious thought about this...I know what I'm passionate about...humanities and being more human. I think people are not to judge me for not having a lot of favorites!!!! I personally dont have any attachment on things...except for knowledge and priceless experience. My money gets wasted on books and trying on new things (diving, yoga, travel, new skills); except that I just signed up for an insurance!!! Geeezzz...now, I have a serious reason not to be unemployed.

So the next time somebody asks me, "marie, what's ur favorite something..?" I know what to answer.... "my favorite something is to know more about u and learn from u!" -hows this for a passion?! or am I just justifying the advantage of being a master of none! That's why I dont want to talk about myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home